Book A Consultation with Christina Today
Do you feel like you fail at everything you try?
Do you procrastinate regularly — you might resist starting a task because you're afraid that you'll be unable to complete it perfectly?
Do you struggle to relax and share your thoughts and feelings?
Do you become very controlling in your personal and professional relationships?
Do you become obsessed with rules, lists, and work, or alternately, become extremely apathetic?
1. set realistic, attainable goals
2. break up overwhelming tasks into small steps
3. focus on one activity or task at a time
4. acknowledge that everyone makes mistakes
5. recognize that most mistakes present learning opportunities
6. confront fears of failure by remaining realistic about possible outcomes
7. identify what is responsibility
8. assist you to let go of limiting beliefs that hold you back
9. show you how to be empowered and communicate where you listen more than respond
10. how to nurture your body, mind and soul so that you feel enough